I had a car accident last week and broke some bones. I had surgery the same day and I was given morphine at the hospital when I was sent home.
At home, I developed a terrible migraine, along with drowsiness and nausea. I started thinking that I was experiencing a morphine overdose. I called the nurse who had been caring for me and she clarified that they gave me a low dose and that these could not be symptoms of morphine overdose.
I freaked out from these minor symptoms, I don't know what I would have done if I really had overdosed.